QUALIFIED PUBLIC ADUSTERS THAT ARE PROPERTY
DAMAGE CLAIM EXPERTS. WE CAN GET YOU MORE MONEY
CONTACT US TO SET YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
WE WILL REPLY PROMPTLY TO YOUR REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
PROUDLY SERVING TEXAS TO HELP PROTECT YOUR INTERESTS
P: 469-323-5365 F: 469-453-3453 OR CONTACT PAGE
LICENSED AND BONDED
Licensed Property Claims Adjuster since 1986
Assurance Claims Service Co. 102 N. Shiloh Road Suite: 102 Garland, TX 75042
Public Adjuster license # 215970
Reasons you should contact Assurance Claims Service Co. for assistance:
- You want to be certain you are treated fairly and the assessment properly reflects your loss & MAXIMIZE YOUR CLAIM RECOVERY.
- You just do not have the time needed to gather all the information necessary to present your claim.
- The whole thing is just too stressful and overwhelming.
- The adjuster assigned to represent the insurance company is difficult to work with.
- The amount and / or evaluation presented by the insurance company adjuster seems low.
- Because it is the adjuster’s job that is working for the insurance company to get the claim settled for the insurance company’s favor.
- Insurance companies have duties of how to handle claims; which are routinely disregarded and go overlooked because there is nobody involved in the claim that is aware of the regulations.
- Insured’s have numerous duties which the insurance company is quick to point out when it is to their advantage.
- Insurance companies are in business to make money. The less they pay out in claims, the more profit the company makes.
- Delays benefit the insurance company. The longer they can leave the money in the bank the more interest they can earn on it. The customer is more likely to settle for what is offered due to urgency or just from the frustration and being tired of dealing with it.
The above list shows some reasons you may need us to provide help with your claim. Nobody wants to be treated poorly or unfairly. We will be open and honest with you in regards to our assessment of your concerns. Feel free to call us to discuss your claim.